The school envisions a robust vibrant and holistic integrated education that will engender excellence in every sphere of human Endeavour. The school is committed to provide quality education to promote intellectual social and cultural vivacity among its learners.
JSS Public School is a Senior Secondary School, affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education. It is located in HSR Layout Bengaluru. The School is managed by JSS Mahavidyapeetha, Mysuru. The objective of the School is to develop physical abilities, intellectual skills, emotional stability, social adjustments and cultural appreciation along with moral thinking to have sound powers of judgment. It also helps them to improve the skills of understanding the problems and solving them by enhancing their ability of right perception. The school also enables the students to develop a global sense of belongingness to the humanity as a whole so as to achieve National and International understanding. The infrastructure is simply unmatched. Both teachers and students are provided with best-in-class facilities to achieve the common objective of excellence in education. The focus is on the students’ all-round development, moulding them into responsible citizens and exposing them to a wide-range of curricular and co-curricular activities. This is in line with the school’s belief that every child should be given an opportunity to discover their true potential and pursue activities which they are interested in.
Om! Lead me from untruth to Truth,
from darkness to Light
and from death to Immortality
To evolve a multi-dimensional learning process and environment to create confident and enterprising future citizens
- To provide a dynamic and vibrant environment to help the students meet the ever-changing societal demands.
- To cultivate and nurture intellectual skills, emotional stability, social adjustments, cultural appreciation and physical abilities
- Instill moral thinking to develop sound powers of judgement and a sense of responsibility towards local and global community
- To inculcate skills like critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, independent thinking, social responsibility and right perception
- To develop a global sense of belongingness and achieve a National and International understanding.
A child once admitted to Nursery class in JSS Group of institutions can pass out as a highly qualified professional up to Post Graduation.